Legislative Priorities under Administration for Community Living (ACL)
- Retrieve increase proposed in ACL’s FY 2023 budget request
- Collaborate with ACL to accomplish one or two goals that illuminate the Assistive Technology Act within ACL
- Open doors at the federal level, with ACL, that will benefit State AT Programs at the state level
Legislative Priorities with Congress
- Reauthorize the Assistive Technology Act
- Increase the current baseline of funding for the Assistive Technology Act
- Support and encourage coordination/collaboration with State Assistive Technology Act programs and outside partnerships that include but are not limited to: State Medicaid Agencies, AAAs, DD Councils, Independent Living, State Education Agencies, etc.